Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Ragsdale Heating, Air & Plumbing for fresh articles!
Regular Maintenance Keeps More Money in Your Pocket
Did you know that 1/100th of an inch of dust build up on your coil and blower motor can equal up to 10% loss of efficiency?
Just like your automobile needs service and maintenance, your heating and air conditioning system requires a scheduled service / maintenance plan to stay in top shape.
Having a maintenance program protects you from the expensive cost return which will equal a longer life for your system. By having Ragsdale Heating, Air & Plumbing check your system every 6 months you are protecting your system from efficiency loss which can lead to increased energy costs and decreased comfort in your home.
Regularly Scheduled Maintenance Will:
- Help Extend the Life and Efficiency of your System
- Restores Lost Capacity
- Keep Utility Cost to a Minimum
- Insures that your System is Operating Properly and Safely
Ragsdale Heating and Air has custom designed Maintenance Programs to fit your individual needs and the best part is...you don't have to remember the date, we do that for you!
Benefits of Having a Maintenance Program:
- $30.00 off diagnostic service calls
- 15% Discount on Repairs
- Priority Service
- Agreement is Transferable
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- As a courtesy reminder, we contact you to schedule an appointment
- Download our PDF to learn more about maintaining you equipment
To receive all the benefits of a Maintenance Program customer please call our office at 770-443-1821 or contact us online!